There are so many things in our world that must be corrected, that it would be impossible to mention everything here. The greatest problem our world faces is making better use of time. Because time is also defined as the 4th dimension, it is not under the jurisdiction of physical law. It falls under the protection of the Higher Laws that protect natural science. That our world believes it can redefine natural science and destroy it for 3rd dimensional value is a misconception. The Higher Laws that protect the 4th dimension also protect the Universe, and the Universe is much bigger than our world.
The 3rd dimension began because of an error that occurred in the 4th dimension. Although dimensional science did not begin until this mistake occurred. In order to protect our world from completely destruction by Higher Law, an allotted time was Universally provided, which would allow our world an attempt to work out the Universal mistake that had been made. Thus, the 3rd dimension was born. The 3rd dimension was born after the flood of Noah's day. Although our world appeared to have dominion over the 4th dimension, nothing was further from the truth. The error that was born when the mistake was made separated time, or the 4th dimension, from the space where people occupied the 3rd dimension. For the past 6000 years, our world has attempted to "make up" this time by doing something to correct the error. Of course, all of this has been done at a very unconscious level.
So, here we are, still at the 3rd dimensional level, and time is slipping away, even further than it was 6000 years ago. So profound is the necessity for correction, if action is not taken, our world will fall into the gap that is ever present and widening at an alarming rate.
It is obvious that this problem cannot be fixed by the people in our world without Universal Help. For one thing, physical science has not yet figured our that this is the problem. Secondly, even if it did, it would have no idea how to fix it.
It appears that our world owns the problem, but we do not have the ability to fix it because we do not know how to join time and space together by bridging the gap without doing something. Obviously, anything we physically do will not fix this gap. Also, because everything we do anymore only adds to the problem, it is time to chose again. The only way you can own problem is if you have missed something and have not figured out that you are also part of the solution. Our world OWNS 10% of the collective consciousness that defines the whole Universe. This is why physical science states that we only use 10% of the mind resources that we actually have access to. Even though 10% of the energy that defines the Universe is huge, without the other 90% of conscious dimensional understanding necessary to fix our problem, we will keep moving towards the dimensional gap between the 3rd and 4th dimension, and eventually fall into it.
The fact that everything in our world appears to be broken, including the ability of our laws to fix even small problems, should set off bells and whistles within our mind that we cannot continue to look towards what we looked at in the past to fix a world that must consciously evolve if its people are to survive.